Vegetarian Southwest Egg Rolls + Honey Mustard Sauce
Makes approximately 24 Egg Rolls // Time: 25 Minutes
2 Cups Frozen Corn
1 (15 oz) Can Black Beans
2 Cups Shredded Cheese
1 (4 oz) Can Diced Green Chiles
4 Green Onions, Chopped
1 Teaspoon Ground Cumin
½ Teaspoon Chili Powder
1 Teaspoon Salt
½ Teaspoon Pepper
¼ Teaspoon Cayenne Pepper
1 Package Egg Roll Wrappers (I found mine in the produce section, refrigerated)
Optional: 1 (10 oz) Package Frozen Spinach, Chopped and Thawed
½ Cup Mayonnaise
2 Tablespoons Prepared Yellow Mustard
1 Tablespoon Dijon Mustard
2 Tablespoons Honey
½ Tablespoon Lemon Juice
1. Mix all of the egg roll ingredients together in a large bowl (minus the egg roll wrappers).
2. Lay the egg roll wrappers out and fill each wrapper with ¼ cup of the filling. Fold in both sides of the wrapper and then roll the wrapper shut.
3. Place on a greased baking pan. Rub a small amount of butter on the top of each egg roll.
4. Bake at 425 for around 15 minutes, or until slightly brown.
5. Serve warm with honey mustard sauce and refrigerate any leftovers.
These can be heated up again in the microwave for about 20 seconds!
1. Mix all ingredients together in a bowl.
2. Refrigerate any remaining sauce.
3. Enjoy :)