Makes 4-6 servings
1 Pound Ground Beef
4 Slices Bacon (Or About 6 Tablespoons Bacon Bits)
2 Green Onions, Chopped
1 Tablespoon Chili Powder
½ Teaspoon Salt
½ Teaspoon Pepper
1 Teaspoon Liquid Smoke
6 Tablespoons Ketchup
3 Teaspoons Mustard
½ Teaspoon Chili Powder
Hard (or soft) Shell Tacos
Lettuce // Onions // Tomato
1. In a medium skillet cook the bacon until slightly crisp, drain all but a half tablespoon of grease. If you prefer to use bacon bits skip this step.
2. Add in the ground beef, green onion, and chili powder. Cook until the meat is fully cooked. Add in the salt, pepper, and liquid smoke. Turn to low heat for around 10 minutes.
3. Combine all taco sauce ingredients in a bowl.
4. Fill each taco shell with the taco meat. Drizzle with the taco sauce, and then add on the shredded cheese.
5. Bake in the oven for about 5-8 minutes, or until cheese is fully melted.
6. Top with remaining toppings! Enjoy!